We strive to provide superior quality of laundry service. We understand our niche, We serve Hospitals and hotels that need reliable, hygienic, on-time deliveries and spas that need a specific detergent to remove oil stains. We serve industrial companies who need same day service for their employees uniforms. We serve private gyms that require brand new, high quality towels for their exclusive use. A dedicated in-plant quality assurance team is on hand to provide regular visual inspection to maintain quality standard and to seek for continuous improvements. The team would review and offer precise washing formula suitable for each type of linen.
Let us pickup your soiled laundry, sort it, pre-treat stains, wash, dry, steam press, pack & deliver back to you in mint condition. Our specialists excel in understanding fabrics and trims. When your garments arrive at our facility they are immediately inspected and the best method of cleaning is determined. All stains receive immediate attention. Minor repairs are performed before the actual cleaning process begins and again should it be necessary during the final inspection process. Our process includes;
- Fully automatic modernised washing system connected with automatic chemical dosage system.
- Most advanced Laundry chemicals guarantee the highest level of cleaning.
- Our Washing process depends on five factors, water quality, mechanical agitation, Time, chemical concentration and heat. These factors ensure the best cleaning of all garments.
- Then the linen is directly moved to flat ironer or utility pressing units and garments are dried in most advanced tumble dryers which remove the moister and bring softness in the garment.
- All garments are steam pressed in automated pressing units.
- Fully controlled auto sorting conveyor will segregate the garments based on the unique identification code or account code mention on the garment.
- Garments are packed based on customer requirements either by fold or on hanger with plastic wrap.
- Finally the top quality Linen & garments are delivered to your doorstep by using our GPS controlled vehicles.
Dry cleaning is very effective process at our plant which can remove stains and dirt from garments without risking shrinkage, discoloration and damage.
The dry cleaning process involves utilizing fluids to remove soil and stains from fabric. Little or no water is used during this process and the cleaning fluids do not penetrate the fibres in the same way as other methods, which is why it is called dry cleaning.
The dry cleaning process starts with a pretreatment of any existing spots and stains, using special cleaning agents. Then, the garments are placed into a machine to be agitated so that embedded dirt can be loosened. The cleaning fluid is filtered or distilled to ensure its clarity at each step.
Uniform Laundry Service
Master Cleaners hygienic laundering process uses scientifically calculated cleaning formulas to ensure your uniforms always looks its very best. Every operation runs a plant-wide wash monitoring system governed by wash process standards to meet the varying needs of our customers.
Delivering brighter colors, whiter whites, and a cleaner clean.
- Pre-wash sortation by soil and garment type.
- Unique wash processes based on industry, work environment, and soil type
- Computer-controlled wash process accuracy
- Up to Five water exchanges per wash
- Electronically regulated temperature settings for washers and dryers
- pH balancing for wearer comfort
- Up to Five water exchanges per wash
- Environmentally-friendly processes
- Regular wash process audits and verifications
- 100% accuracy on collection, processing & delivery of uniforms through RFID software.
Nearly 50 customised washing formulas developed to match your particular soiling levels and garment types, including industrial and business casual, or more specialized garments, such as flame resistant, high visibility, food processing and healthcare.
We take special care and have dedicated professionals looking into the quality of output produced for the hospitality Industry. This has been possible by understanding the requirements of our esteemed clientele in the hospitality industry and fulfilling their customer’s needs.
Master Cleaners understand your business requirement and your customer’s needs.
Why we are the experts?
- High Quality chemicals and Fabric softeners – We use the best Laundry chemicals for your linen that does not harm your quality of fabric producing high end output.
- Special Booster – To bring the actual glow of the garment
- Thermal washing process – linen is washed in controlled hot water along with disinfectants to eradicate the possibility of bactericides.
- Tumbled Dry – Fabric is dried in a cutting-edge tumble dryer that does not overheat and enables breaking down of stiffness thereby preventing unnecessary stretching.
- Flat Ironer – Use of high pressure steam creates further softness and feel of freshness.
- Fragrance – Desired fragrance is added into washing to meet our customers’ demands.
- Special Clientele Packing – Based on the customer requirements we pack their linen like bath towels, bath sheets, bathrobes etc in special fold in square shape, rolls etc. and pack accordingly in their designated labelled laundry bags
Tailoring & Alteration
Having your employees use uniforms is not just about them looking good; it’s about make them look like the professionals that they are. It is about making them officially part of your organization; it is about them representing your company to each other and to your clients.
Uniforms make a positive difference. They speak volumes about the quality of your products, people, service, and workmanship. Uniforms tell customers they’re in the right place!
We are specialized in supplying uniforms to Hospitality, Healthcare, Food service, Security & Facility Management companies. We have sophisticated garments factory based in India and UAE to cater all our customer requirements. We can provide you with perfect fitting and a quick turnaround time.
Don’t toss out your clothes simply because they need expert alterations or repairs. Bring them to us for clothing alterations that will make your clothes like new again. We have a highly skilled and experienced tailor who performs all alterations & repairs in house, ensuring that the work is not only high quality, but also done quickly for FREE of charge.
Master Cleaners Full-service of Uniform Rental programs enhance your business image at very best value. There’s no upfront investment, and you get comprehensive service and hassle-free employee uniform management.
- Choose from over 500 type of garments
- Individual sizing and fitting
- Scheduled pickup and delivery
- Hygienic laundering
- Full guarantee on fabric quality
- Automatic repairs and replacements
- Emblems and embroidery
- Computerized tracking
On-Premise Laundry Service (OPLS)
We provide the most cost competitive, superior and consistent On Premises Industrial Laundry Services, eliminating the risks associated with offsite laundering. To handle each client as an individual by ensuring that each client’s specific hygiene and laundry requirements are met and maintained on a daily basis by our on site management.
- Master Cleaners will analyse the laundry capacity requirements, accordingly laundry area is designed and machineries are installed in customer place without any charges.
- All required chemicals and materials will be supplied to client’s site on regular basis.
- Experienced trained staff will be deputed on site.
- Master Cleaners will assume the responsibility for controlling and distributing all garments.
- Laundry staff will repair the garments as and when required.
- Onsite supervision by experienced laundry managers ensuring consistent quality and the highest levels of service delivery.
- Dedicated and controlled cleaning processes for the clients garments – no cross contamination;
- A total hygiene laundering solution allowing you to concentrate on your core business.
Master Cleaners Laundry Cycle includes
Step 1: Collection
Master Cleaners shall organize to collect dirty linen/garments from the customers premises as per their convenience, which will be transported to the centralized facility through the company’s customized vehicles. At the time of collection, proper marking shall be ensured at the customer premises so that all the collected linen and garments are returned in a timely and effective manner, thus minimizing errors.
Step 2: Sorting
Once received in the Plant, the received linen and garments will be carefully analyzed and sorted on the basis of type and texture so that correct processing methodology can be applied. Well established sorting mechanism of Master Cleaners which plays a very critical role in enhancing linen and garment life.
Step 3: Spotting
Post-sorting, each garment is thoroughly inspected for stains by our skilled staff who cleans the spot gently and carefully using specialised equipment and chemicals. As a standard procedure, all dry cleaning garments will go through a spotting process in addition to the other garments or linen that may require spotting.
Step 4: Washing or Dry Cleaning
This is the stage in which the laundry is actually washed or dry cleaned according to the fabric and texture of the linen or garment. The sorted linen is weighed according to the washing machine’s load limit and loaded onto the machine. Master cleaners plant is equipped with fully automated washing and chemical dosage system which ensures the highest level of quality. Operator simply selects the type of garments to be cleaned machines automatically set the water temperature level & chemicals flow from dosage pumps this will ensure the optimum thermal & chemical effect on the garment.
The dry cleaning machines have the necessary capabilities to dry-clean all kinds of garments, whether heavy or delicate.
Step 5: Drying, Ironing and Folding
In this stage, the clean linen and garments are dried, ironed and folded. Towels are put through dryers and then sent to automatic folders. All linen (except towels) i.e. bed sheets, pillow covers, duvet covers, napkins, table cloths etc. are sent through an automated ironing line that dries, presses, folds and stacks them. All garments are pressed on specialized, multiple presses that ensure the crisp and highest quality finishing of garments.
Step 6: Packing
In this step, the processed linen is prepared for delivery. Individual orders are filled, based on the needs and requests of the laundry’s customers, and then sent to the laundry’s main packing area which packs the linen using air tight packing to prevent the linen from coming in contact with any foreign matter. The garments/uniforms are delivered in folded packages or put on hanger, as desired by the customer and bagged properly.
Step 7: Delivery
In this step, manpower specially trained in both laundry operation and the principles of good customer service will transport the clean linen/garments back to the customers in specially designed, customized delivery vehicles.
Master Cleaners while designing the above process has adequately responded to the requirements of high level of processing automation, well trained and skilled operators, highest quality of materials and most modern technology laundry equipments.